How To Stand Out with Extracurricular Activities
Time & Location
About the Event
With SAT/ACT no longer being an admission requirement by most universities, the weight to evaluate college applicants has been shifted towards other factors such as the student's academic rigor, GPA, essays and extracurricular activities.
- What do selective colleges look for in students' activity involvement?
- What kind of activities will make me stand out?
- Is it possible for me to do something distinctive and impactful with my already overloaded commitments?
- How can unique research experience help my college applications?
Admission-Bridge has invited Geroge Philip LeBoudais to present how Polygence, as a research academy, can assist a student to shine with a research project through a publication, conference presentation or creative piece. Parents, high school students and advanced 8th graders will benefit from this event. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 2:00PM on May 2, 2021$0$00$0