Building a well-balanced college list is especially important for students to receive college acceptances, get more money and ultimately feel happy about the college they will attend.
- Why is it so critical for students to build a well-balanced list?
- What are the best tools to build a balanced college list?
- Which aspects should students consider when building the list?
- Are there any tools for students and parents to research colleges?
- When is a good time to finalize the college list?
Karen at Admission-Bridge will answer pre-submitted questions and take live questions if time allows. She will also share her preferred tools for college research and list building. Parents and upper division high school students will benefit from this event. We look forward to seeing you there!