College Scholarship & Financial Aid - Money Matters
Time & Location
About the Event
Understanding how money works in the college application process will help students apply to the right schools, get more merit or need-based aid, and afford the chosen college.
- What kind of role does money play in college admissions?
- Where should we look for money and who (parents or student) should look for it?
- We don't qualify for any financial aid. Should we still fill out FAFSA and CSS Profile forms?
- We cannot afford the high sticker tuition price of private universities. Should we still apply?
After the event, participants of this webinar will receive a Scholarship & Financial Aid guide created by Karen at Admission-Bridge, which includes simple and detailed explanations of financial aid terms and tips to fill out FAFSA and CSS profile forms. Parents and upper division high school students will benefit from this event. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 2:00PM on Aug 8, 2021$0$00$0