12 Steps to Successful College Applications
Time & Location
About the Event
How do universities evaluate applicants without test scores? How do students prepare and present their best in college applications? Can families start college planning early in a smart and affordable way?
After years of working with students individually, Karen at Admission-Bridge has designed a 12-Step curriculum to make her expertise and tools accessible to more families. In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The current college admission landscape
- The college application process
- How the 12-Step curriculum can help students plan early effectively for their college applications
- A curriculum overview, demonstration of the tools and tasks in a course and more!
Attendees of this webinar will receive a discount code applicable to either the College Planning (Steps 1-3) or the College List Building (Steps 4-6) course for free, an $85 value.
Students and parents of 8th to 11th grade will benefit from this event. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 4:00PM on Mar 13, 2021$0$00$0