top of page
Sun, Apr 11|
What Is Going On with 2021 College Admissions?
Let us talk about 2021 college admission results. Karen at Admission-Bridge will answer pre-submitted questions and take live questions if time allows.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Class of 2021 high school graduates are approaching their finish line and a mementous celebration is well deserved. While some students have got their ideal college acceptance results, others feel lost and anxious about their college choices.
- Why am I put on colleges' waitlists?
- What should I do if no college will take me off the waitlist?
- How come a student with lower academic profle got in, but not me?
- Is there any admission quota for certain racial group?
- I got in, but not into my desired major. Can I apeal?
Please join us in this Q&A conversation to sort out what the reality is and how to better prepare for the future. Parents and students who are in 8th grade to 12th grade will benefit from this event. We look forward to seeing you there!
4:00PM on Apr 11, 2021
bottom of page